Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Autumn Sessions 2012 / Episode #3

Welcome to the 3rd episode of Autumn Sessions 2012:

 This time I mixed the episode without monitors, due to unexpected circumstances, and because I like to record all my sets live I just leave it the way it was recorded the first time, so it is original, fresh and "organic", I think it gives you a more realistic feeling of a human mixing instead of a synchronized computer If it sounds too perfect. However I'm proud to be mixing live all the time, because it is one of the things that I enjoy most while playing music.

Thank you for listening and I hope you enjoy this set :)

http://soundcloud.com/danielmerlino/autumn-sessions-episode-3

Tracklist:

1. Fur Die Liebe (Original Mix) - Matthew Dakay & Lee Burridge

2. Curry's (Original Mix) - Warren Fellow, Benny Rodrigues, Aydin

3. Everything Tip (Daniel Merlino Edit) - Christian Smith vs Rampa

4. Mainline feat. Syron (Dub) - Tensnake, Syron

5. Make It Better (Original Mix) - Fauvrelle

6. Epervescent (Original Mix) - Wehbba, Supernova

7. Playing With The Past - Edu Imbernon & Triumph

8. Face Off (Kaiserdisco Retouch) - Dualton

9. Vagabonds (FormatB Remix) - Ramon Tapia

10. Frontline (Nic Fanciulli Remix) - Gregor Tresher

11. Is Mine (Original Mix) - Jay Lumen

12. New York (Original Mix) - Nice7

No comments:

Post a Comment